On 09/17/2011 07:41 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
Hi,

I've sent you the source files Aleksandar (in cc) sent me for the design of
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant_-_ToDo#Web_design
I'm very happy that you're willing to help with CSS/HTML integration because exporting the
necessary images is above my paygrade :-)
Regarding the staging area, I'm using https://freedesktop.dachary.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html
which is built from
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/tree/bug
and installed according to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Implementation

In order to actually see the various states, one has to run the application, which is
inconvenient. I will create a static page demonstrating all the possible states. So that it can
be easily copied without the need to actually install the reverse proxy. For the rest, I will
follow your advice on how to proceed.
If I'm given a set of images I can take care of the CSS / HTML integration. I actually enjoy it
;-) Only I'm not skilled at exporting images...
Hi,

If ?skin is added to the Bug Submission Assistant URL, links are shown to display all the states.
For instance ?skin=submit will show the page as it would look just before the user submit the form.
For HTML/CSS integration, it helps to visualize the states locally without the need to actually
install the corresponding reverse proxy.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website/commit/?id=42e0dad5868972db7891a19668a2585b73813cd5

You can now install the Bug Submission Assistant locally with

git clone http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/website
cd website/bug
make # requires http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/xsltproc.html http://tidy.sourceforge.net/ and
http://curl.haxx.se/
browser bug/bug.html?skin

as explained at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Bug_Submission_Assistant#Installation_and_maintainance

You can also see how it currently looks at

https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=login
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=component
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=subcomponent
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=description
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=submit
https://bugassistant.libreoffice.org/libreoffice/bug/bug.html?skin=complete

I will make the necessary changes to replace the <select> box with stylable menus based on <div>
because that requires javascript side modifications. I will be on irc.freenode.net#libreoffice-dev
all day if you need me.

Cheers