Thank you christoph for the information. i got the point. Soon i will start
contributing new ideas and graphics. Have some suggestion on the undecided
issue, will be putting them on mailing list soon. Just one last question,
Should i give my suggestion on that specific page or first on mailing list
for direct discussion which on will be better.