OK - the other day on the us marketing list and email from Italo
prompted a thought and then I followed the
thought with some action and am in the final throws of producing a
- LibreOffice 4th of July - video.

Currently siting at 1:04 expect it to come in right at the magic 90
second mark.

The graphics/iages are straight from the wiki, some I've posted to the
design list recently, snippets from the SCALE and SELF videos a neat
camera phone shot by a friend in San Francisco day before
yesterday..assorted sound tracks - good stuff...also includes mention of
the LibreOffice presence in this years Ohio Linux Festival..

Anyway - for a sound over I've got a working script, the best way to sum
op the subject is with a phrase used in it:
e pluribus unum

It is most certainly a USA 4th of July item however...here is a screen
shot from about 40 seconds in..

http://lo-portal.us/temp/july4/july4-2011-fourish.png

the screen shot is from nifty, if I do say so myself :-/, little
transition sequence, cobbled together thanks to the good folks who
created the Openshot video editor package..and lasts about 8 seconds.

OK - so I really should offer a chance for folks here to review what I'm
doing as I'm doing it. right now the video file is still small ~29megs,
if anyone wants to see it now - NOT finished, but I would say all of the
TDF/LibreOffice specific graphics are in (minus the credits screen) -
drop me an email today or tonight my time and I'll push it up to a temp
location where you can view it...I don't put out a link on the public
list till it's finished, final cut.

Thanks,

//drew