hi

here's a quick proposal.
 what do you think?

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Ad_A4.png
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO_Ad_A4.svg

tobias bernard

2011/6/20 Bernhard Dippold <bernhard@familie-dippold.at>

Hi all,

Michael Meeks asked me to forward his mail to the design list.

Anybody interested in creating a A4 advert for LibreOffice during the next
week?

Best regards

Bernhard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

Hi guys,

       So - first, good news; Russell has offered us a free full-page
advert
in Linux User and Developer - perhaps for a couple of months, which is
fantastic.

       The required dimensions are A4 - so 210x297mm with a 5mm
       bleed all the way around. And I assume full colour.

       The deadline for the next issue is the ~30th of June - is that
possible ? at least for the first month's copy ? It'd be fantastic to
get LibreOffice promoted much more widely to the readership here.

       Sorry for the delay in forwarding; I've been somewhat buried
recently;
and I imagine Russell wants only the final deliverable, rather than to
be CC'd on lots of discussion. I assume too that SVG would be a
reasonable delivery format (?).

       Thanks,

               Michael.