Well I'm not sure if I'm here at the right place. Because it also has to do
with some coding.
But I think the Outline view can much better.

Outline view is only edible in a small windows (navigator + styles).
Is should be at full screen (like normal document) Switchable to Outline /
document view.

For an example, here is a screenshot I just took from Microsoft Office 2010.
They have a really good outline view (with ability to edit in outline view)
http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20081130/12_01_08WordOutline1_610x552.jpg

You can just drag and drop part in outline view so it can put it on a other
place if you want.
Also an option to collapse and decollapse, so you've a better view.
If you edit it in outline view, it's automatic sync to the normal document
view.

It's just so great and useful feature to edit documents. Easy and clear.
Because it's in the big screen.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a happy user of LibreOffice and before of
OpenOffice, but the outline view is always been pour.
The only reason why I've Microsoft Office installed on my computer next to
LibreOffice (and before OpenOffice) is because of the great Outline view
edit support.

I hope some of you see the usefulness, the benefits of the big screen
outline view and edit options. And some people with the knowledge can make
it possible.

I hope someone who can do something with it will read the email. And if this
email is not at the right place, someone will lead this email to the right
place.

Greetings,
Jesse van Rheenen
(Netherlands)