Hi Sebastien,

On 2011-04-30 at 18:58 +0200, Sébastien Le Ray wrote:

Since OOo UX team implemented a new shadow on impress which seem to
please more people than the writer shadow I provided before, here is a
patchset that add the same shadow to writer.

So - I like it, and would love to include for 3.4; one more review
needed :-) - David?  Cedric?

I have noticed one thing that I think is still worth fixing before the
release - unlike in Impress, there is no black line around the page,
see:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/libreoffice/missing-black-line.png

[Writer on the left, Impress on the right]

This causes the mode when you have 2 pages next to each other look a bit
strange:

http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/libreoffice/no-division-between-pages.png

This is not a regression against what we have in the libreoffice-3-4
branch though, so I think we should apply your patches still for the 3.4
anyway.

Thank you very much for them!

Regards,
Kendy