Hi Christoph, all

Sorry for replying too late - also this is not the actual reply. But I need
to tell something bad... I don't know how, but my notebook's ethernet board
just busted, so I'm unable to access Internet from home, but just from
University - and my time here will be bery limited until I repare this [big]
problem. :-(

By now, thank you very very very much for doing these additions and I'll be
back with a appropriate reply. I hope soon! :-P
--
Paulo José O. Amaro
Computer Science student / UFSJ-MG-Brazil