*MOTIF DESIGN PROPOSALS;*
-----------------------
Christoph's "Triangle patterns"
Christoph's "Large motif"
Daniel's "Overlapping coloured circles"
Daniel's "Remix of the repeating triangles"
Ivan's "Interweaved diagonals"
Nik's "MessyStack"
Nik's "OpenBook"
Nik's "ApplicationCorners"
Nik's "DocumentFlower"
Nik's "FoldedPage"
Nik's "Scatter"  + 1 Christopher
Tobias' "Triangle patchwork pattern"

best regards
christopher

Am 19.03.2011 06:01, schrieb Nik:
Hi guys,

So the Design phase for the Motif proposals has just expired, thanks
heaps to anyone that participated in the discussion and the proposals.
I've put together a list of all the candidates from the proposals
accumulated on the Motif page;

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif

as mentioned in a previous Email, we will vote on this Mailing list
(because it is presumably convenient for all who are registered here,
and aren't on the wiki) and I will collate the results on the above
Wiki page (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Motif#Voting).
The voting concludes midnight this Sunday (GMT).

To vote for you preferred proposal, scan the above page quickly so you
get a feeling for all the proposals, then, add a "+1 <yourname>" next
to the proposal of your choice. For example, here is a fake poll
filled out by "John";
EXAMPLE PROPOSALS
Red proposal
Blue proposal, +1 John
Green proposal

It would help a lot if you only replied to this original Email instead
of a reply posted by other members, so there is no confusing quoted
votes (in case people omit their name).
So without further ado, here are our beautiful finalists;

*MOTIF DESIGN PROPOSALS;*
-----------------------
Christoph's "Triangle patterns"
Christoph's "Large motif"
Daniel's "Overlapping coloured circles"
Daniel's "Remix of the repeating triangles"
Ivan's "Interweaved diagonals"
Nik's "MessyStack"
Nik's "OpenBook"
Nik's "ApplicationCorners"
Nik's "DocumentFlower"
Nik's "FoldedPage"
Nik's "Scatter"
Tobias' "Triangle patchwork pattern"

Happy voting y'all

-Nik

(P.S. Thanks for the vote already Daniel, I'll add it to the Wiki now,
and sorry about the delay, this Email is sent at 5:00am GMT)