Hi Daniel, *

I already marked your previous post on this topic for reply:
<http://go.mail-archive.com/7Fpn5eGrDnL_yBwXcYDIC4A9Csc=>

Sorry, that I didn't find the time to do it.

Daniel Gonzalez schrieb:
Good day Guys,

This is to ask for their approval in the use of this image on social
networking groups for Spanish-speaking community.

http://ubuntuone.com/p/hb6/

This task is not as easy as it looks like, because we have to distinguish between external usage and approval of a logo as part of the official TDF/LibreOffice community.

For external use your logo doesn't follow the branding guidelines in several points:

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding#Guidelines_and_Best_Practices

1.) Adding an additional graphic inside the document symbol should be avoided.

2.) The distance to other text/graphics around the symbol should be half of the width of this symbol.

3.) The distance around the logo words should be larger too (we didn't include it in the branding guidelines by now, but I think about something like the height of the "i" body).

4.) For external usage the TDF subline should be avoided.

If you want to use the logo for official representation of the Spanish speaking TDF/LibreOffice community, there are other points to be taken into account:

1.) The color of the "Ñ" is not the official LibreOffice green. Same seems to be true for "Comunidad hispana".

2.) The blurred shadow is not part of our branding language.

3.) The symbol shading is neither the one from the contemporary logo nor from the icons.

4.) Relation in size between symbol and logo text is very different from our official logo.

Is there a chance to get the Spanish designers to work collaboratively together with us?

Like Christoph said in your other thread, I'd like to see the native-lang teams use the official logo with an addition for the team instead of approving a totally different logo even if it consists of some of our branding elements.

So for the moment I have to vote with

-1

for this request.

Best regards