Hello all.

I'd like to make observations on some configuration options.

First, when OOo2 saw the lights, to me there was a regression regarding the configuration: from then, under Tool-> Options, you can see only the general parameters and the ones from the current open application (Writer, Calc, etc). Before, the options windows contained the options for the entire suite. I'm sure there are technical motivation for this, but from a user point of view means that you have to open any specific application when you want to configure all in one pass. One typical example is when i want to enable this useful feature in Writer/Calc/Impress/Draw after the setup: Guides while moving.

And this is the second observation: why don't enable "guides while moving" by default, together with vertical ruler under Writer. I think they are very handy.

The third observation is an incoherence that was not present in OOo/go-oo 2.x. Before the AutoCorrect was in a common place between all LibO applications, under Tools menu. Now, for Writer, is under:
Format -> AutoCorrect -> AutoCorrect options...
While for Calc is always under (but in a different position):
Tools -> AutoCorrect options...
From a user point of view i think it's confusing.

Hope to help.
Ciao.