Hi Miguel, all,

sorry to hijack this thread, but I think it is for a good reason...

Am Dienstag, den 01.02.2011, 20:03 +0000 schrieb Miguel Boto:
[...]
Is there anything that requires clarification? Is it sufficient to
"jump-start" with the next topics, or do you require some more
information? I'm just wondering ... it's so quiet at the moment ;-)
[...]
Looks clear and concise to me. I think the Kick-Off action was a great
idea and a good way to introduce the Design Team. I´m just waiting the
adequate step to introduce myself since this one doesn´t require any
action. That´s probably the reason everyone is so quiet...

Oh yes, that's true ... personally, I never thought that things are that
clear ;-)

But now to my request, as stated in the subject. As most of you know, I
proposed to have a talk at the FOSDEM [1]. Originally, I thought about
presenting ideas ... but since we are now in our "real" kick-off, I
think it would be nice to closing the "gap" between developers and
ourselves. Consequently, I'd like to ask you for some pictures - giving
the presentation a personal touch :-)

What do you think? If this is okay to use them in a public presentation,
then please send me your picture - maybe one you already use for social
media stuff?. Please reply to my personal mail address, since the list
doesn't allow attachments. From experience, a reasonable size is (larger
than) 150x200 pixels as we used here [2] ...

Of course, we don't skip our introduction phase - but it seems more safe
to me, to have "something" now. Especially, since I don't want to miss
the opportunity to introduce all the Design Team members :-) So grab the
files, please ...

By the way, cool news: Björn's blog got added to the planet [3]. So if
you like to read a bit more, go ahead :-)

Cheers,
Christoph

[1] http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Events/Fosdem2011

[2] http://www.documentfoundation.org/foundation/