Hi, :-)

As you know, I'm currently leading the content creation on the
SilverStripe site. I'm putting in hours of work everyday, and it's
making great progress. I had planned that it would be ready for
Tuesday, December 14, but I think it's more realistic to say that this
is going to take another 3 or 4 days. But I am not going to stop work
before all pages of the IA I have set up all have content. By
Christmas Eve, I am determined that the site will be LIVE and visible
on http://libreoffice.org.

When the basic content is up on all pages, there will be a period of
24 to 48 hours maximum for you all to make suggestions and comments,
after which I will act on the feedback. I will then request Florian to
go ahead and roll out the live site.

Right now, I am asking you to provide content for specific pages
RAPIDLY within the next 48 hours (it is currently 22:00 CET on
Tuesday, December 14 2010).

Please take a look at http://test.libreoffice.org. There is a whole
lot more content there already.

There is already a page under Features, but I am asking you to submit
me content by e-mail for the following sub-pages:

- Writer
- Draw
- Impress
- Draw
- Base
- Math
- Extensions

For each component, I need a rundown of the features and advantages.

All content produced for these pages can later be transferred to a
Drupal site, if a changeover takes place, so this is not wasted work.
I am really asking you to pull together as LibreOffice team members,
because the project and the community *urgently* needs this site up
and running *now*. If I don't get content submitted within 48 hours, I
will simply have to write it myself. *Please* do not mention Drupal
issues in this thread, and please do *not* turn it into a debate. I
just want to hear practical offers of help and discussions of the
details thereof.

No OT posts please.

No matter what, I am going to make this site ready for launch in the
coming days.

On Christmas Eve, our present to the project and the community is
going to be a live, living site. Let's work together to make that
happen. ;-)

David Nelson