Hi David, Drew, *

David Nelson schrieb:
Hi Drew, Bernhard, :-)

The buttons I envision needing by Monday would be as follows:

1) Button for a link to the Planet RSS feed;
2) Button for a link to the Blog RSS feed;
3) Button for a link to the LibO Twitter page;
4) Button for a link to the #documentfoundation IRC;
5) Button for a link to the #libreoffice IRC;
6) Button for a link to the "Get Involved" page;
7) Button for a link to the documentfoundation.org site;
8) Button for a link to the "Features" page;
9) Button for a link to the "Get Help" page.

My recommendation would be:

1) have the above buttons in .png format (with source files from Gimp
or Inkscape, or just .svg files);
2) make them no wider than 150px or (max) 200px (no particular
constraints for height, except all should be the same height);
3) consider not having the text embedded in the button, but placed on
top via HTML and CSS (although a submission could include both, so
that I can make a choice when doing the page);
4) comply with the marketing/design colors and guidelines.

If you feel like taking on this task on Sunday or Monday, it would be
great. If you don't have time then no problem and I will do it myself.

I can't - but will try to have a look at the buttons presented by Drew (thanks again for your work).

(Just for info, following today's SC meeting, I have a remit to work
on the site pages by myself until Tuesday, implementing the ideas I
worked on with Italo. On Tuesday, I present/content the site to the
website team/world for comments, for 24 hours, and then I take account
of those comments within 24 hours, before handing back the site to the
marketing/design/website teams. The target is to have the site
theoretically [and effectively] ready to roll out by Thursday.)

Great plan - quite ambitious, but hopefully manageable.

Even if we'll probably be not able to fine-tune everything in the short timeframe, it's very important to have the pages up and running.

Thank you David (and Christian, Italo and everybody else working on/reviewing the website) to make this possible.

Best regards

Bernhard