Hi Kendy, hi Jonathan!

Am Mittwoch, den 01.12.2010, 15:01 +0100 schrieb Jan Holesovsky:
Hi Jonathan,

Jonathan Aquilina píše v Út 30. 11. 2010 v 09:28 +0100:

Hey guys I am experiencing a really nasty HC issue.

Oh dear ... :-)

I am using the obsidian theme on KDE. attached find an image that
shows what happens. You are unable to see the text, unless you high light
it. Hopefully this sheds some light on the issue.

As discussed on the IRC, it is because the we don't have HC graphics for
the StartPage...

Christoph - please, would you be able to provide a version of the
StartPage graphics that is black, with the LO logo in white, for the
hi-contrast purposes?

That might take two days, since I will be offline tomorrow - sorry for
the hazzle. But maybe anybody wants to pick that up, so I CC the Design
list as well (original thread [1]).

Kendy, is there anything special within the original HC graphics for the
StartCenter? It would be nice to know whether there have been any
modifications concerning the shadows and the like ... here, it is less
about the visual artistry, but the picture size - I experienced LibO/OOo
to be a bit picky in such cases.

But, Michael already talked about some images being removed from the
repository. Thus, I can't find the graphics ... e.g.:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/artwork/tree/default_images/brand/shell

Since I lack some time (and - as usual - some understanding), could you
please provide me some hint what to do? ;-) Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Christoph

[1]
http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2010-November/003656.html