Hi John, *

welcome to this new list ;-)

John Baer schrieb:
Hello,

Don't know if this is the correct list :-) to post this to

yes it is :-)

but I added a LibreOffice
logo<http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibreOfficeLogo.png>submission
for your consideration.

Thank you for sharing your ideas.

You attached both of your files to the Branding/Ideas wiki page (http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Branding/Ideas), what is the right place to collect them - at least for the moment.

I could imagine that we start to use an area like http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/ for our team later on.

At this point I'm experimenting with ideas to see what sticks.

That's a good starting point.

Please don't be discouraged when some of us prioritize finalizing the present "initial branding" for LibO 3.3 instead of commenting your work and encouraging logo creation at this time.

Probably soon after our first stable release we'll start to work on the "community branding", it's principle basics and main artwork. I'm sure that at this time all the logo submissions will get the necessary attention.

Therefore it is good to collect them on an an idea page as you and others already did.

Best regards

Bernhard