[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma
- From: "Daniel A. Rodriguez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 03:25:28 -0300
- To: email@example.com
2017-10-10 10:05 GMT-03:00 Sophie <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Hello everyone,
> and welcome to the conference mailing list,
> email@example.com (note the 'global' in the address).
> We have subscribed all of you who attend, sponsor, support or give a
> talk at the conference to this mailing list, to send out important
> updates, changes and details - in other words, this mailing list is the
> official communication channel for the conference. All subscribers can
> post, but please use this wisely, as it reaches over 160 people.
> There is also a very active LibreOffice Telegram group that will also be
> used during the conference available at
> but this list is the primary and official communication channel.
Please, take into consideration those who don't have internet access
all time. Like me.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma||Sophie <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Conference registration
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] IMPORTANT: CHANGE OF PROGRAM FOR FRIDAY
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Conference registration