[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma
- Subject: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma
- From: Sophie <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:05:05 +0200
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
and welcome to the conference mailing list,
firstname.lastname@example.org (note the 'global' in the address).
We have subscribed all of you who attend, sponsor, support or give a
talk at the conference to this mailing list, to send out important
updates, changes and details - in other words, this mailing list is the
official communication channel for the conference. All subscribers can
post, but please use this wisely, as it reaches over 160 people.
There is also a very active LibreOffice Telegram group that will also be
used during the conference available at
but this list is the primary and official communication channel.
In case you don't want to be subscribed, you can unsubscribe with the
link shown in the footer of this message, and still access this list at
Please note that
- All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
- and that attachments and HTML will be filtered out/stripped.
Looking forward to meeting you in Rome soon!
Sophie Gautier email@example.com
The Document Foundation
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma||"Daniel A. Rodriguez" <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Badges and Conference Kits
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Conference registration
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-conference] Badges and Conference Kits
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Welcome to the conference mailing list, LibOCon 2017 in Roma