Hi Katarine,
First of all I hope you enjoyed the conference.

I apologize that we have disappointed you. I agree with you that we should have provided also a lady model. More and more women are joining the community and the conference management should have adjusted to this.

When that is said I will also remind that the more options (size, shape, colour, ...) we offer, the more waste we will see. But that is something that can be handled. My proposal for next year will be to add two extra questions to the registration form: T-shirt size and preferred shape.

Cheers,
Leif Lodahl