[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 12:24:17 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Jos van den Oever wrote on 2015-09-23 at 09:51:
Is there a port that is not blocked for IRC in the DOKK1 wifi?
I find that my pop3 port is blocked too, this mail goes via imap.
Freenode on port 7000 (SSL/TLS) works for me.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference||Jos van den Oever <Jos.Oever@koop.overheid.nl>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-conference] odf brainstorming
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-conference] Change in the programme
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-conference] odf brainstorming