[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:53:22 +0200
- To: Rob Snelders <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
Rob Snelders wrote on 2015-09-22 at 19:26:
Great idea. Can I also be pulled off the list?
please avoid spamming the list by "remove me too" mails. :-)
Every message contains a note how to get unsubscribed.
I'll manually unsubscribe you, Rob. For others, please follow the link in the footer, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org directly, without copying this list, if you want to get removed.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/conference/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference||Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference||<email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] Running in Aarhus
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-conference] IRC during the conference