Am 01.09.2014 um 19:20 schrieb Jos van den Oever:
So, anyone who wants, feel free to come to Ador within the next 60 minutes.
I've arrived just now. Is there an evening activity? I'm not too close to the
center but can take a tram.

Dito for me, but different hotel (Innere Enge, 4 bus stops from central
station).

Florian seems to have reserved at some place in the city at 20:30,
that's where I'll be heading - Florian, could you send the adress around?

Thanks,

David

--
Dipl.-Inform. David M. Gümbel . . . . . . . . david.guembel@itomig.de
ITOMIG GmbH . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Tel.: +49 7031 389 25 06