Hi all,

As of 23:59 on August 30 the key submission period for the keysigning
party is now closed. There are a total of 21 keys on the list.

The official keylist is available at https://libo2014.keysigning.ch/files/

Users should download the keylist (which is also signed by my PGP key,
0x85EB9F44), compute the SHA256 and RIPEMD160 hashes of the list in
accordance with the directions, print out the last, and write the
hashes they computed in pen on the list. These hashes will then be
compared with the hash computed by me, which I will display at the
KSP. This way people can be assured that the list they printed out
matches precisely with the official list and there's been no
modifications.

Although post-deadline submissions are no longer being accepted for
the main keylist, people are welcome to stop by the KSP for ad-hoc
keysigning. The group is not excessively large, so a few ad-hoc people
will not throw everything into disarray and chaos. :)

We will also have a few CAcert assurers on hand for those wishing to
be validated by CAcert.

Cheers!
-Pete

P.S. The keyserver was supposed to be open for submissions until 23:59
on August 30, but I screwed up the timing on a cronjob that would turn
off key submission and do the processing of the keylist and the
cronjob fired at 23:59 on August *29*. D'oh. I was on holiday and
didn't detect this until about an hour before the August 30 deadline.
I opened the server for submissions during this last hour, but there
were no new entries. My apologies to anyone affected by my error:
please show up and we'll work you in on an ad-hoc basis.

--
Pete Stephenson