Hi all,
I am a new member of the list so sorry if these Topics have been covered previously.
I am totally blind and use the Jaws Screen Reader now I am aware that Libre office works with NVDA
but doesreg it work with Jaws.
I have been on the accessibility page but it didn't mention Jaws anywhere if it does work has
anyone got any tutorials they could recommend to get me started I just want to open word docx files
in writer, add text and then save them on my pen drive.
I would also need to quickly insert heading styles in my docs file using writer is there a quick
easy alternative then f6 to get to the format tooll bar as this is one of the features I will use
on a regular basis.
Many thanks for  all your help in advance
Kind regards
Chantal