[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [libreoffice-design] Notebookbar out of Experimental
- From: Alex ARNAUD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2018 14:18:57 +0100
- To: "kainz.a" <email@example.com>, TDF Marketing <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice Design <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, LibO Project <email@example.com>
Le 06/11/2018 à 08:43, kainz.a a écrit :
I talked at Munich Hackfest about the big open bugs
- bad keyboard navigation
you can use F6 like in every other LibO app (F6 switch from Menubar to
Toolbar to NB to Sidebar), but it would be awesome if
svtlo-ManagedMenuButton will support keyboard shortcut focus if menubar is
hidden and also sfxlo-NotebookbarToolBox widgets which was used to add the
different uno commands didn't work with F6 -> tab
I hope to get some patches to fix this issue, you are welcome to help.
From my personal point of view of visual-impaired user that mainly uses keyboard if Notebookbar doesn't became the default layout on LibreOffice it's not an issue for me to see them outside of experimental.
Indeed, the keyboard navigation issues should be fixed and reported if it's not the case. Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have the time to deal with them. As I know V Stuart has looked and follow LibreOffice Notebookbar and accessibility issues.
Thanks all for the involvement to make LibreOffice a better software everyday.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Should I switch from our Office ’97 to LibreOffice?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Windows LO with JAWS
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Should I switch from our Office ’97 to LibreOffice?