[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check
- From: Mark Peveto <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 11:18:15 -0500 (CDT)
- To: Libreoffice Accessibility <email@example.com>
New to the list, and am trying to use libreoffice spell check. Using orca 3.22, it doesn't seem to be accessible. My thinking is that I'm probably just missing something, so figured I'd check in here to see what I can find out.
Once I've completed writing a document, and bring up spell check, the dialogues appear to be empty.
I can't tell what word it's flagged, nor see my choices to correct it.
Thanks for any help.
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check||Yousuf Philips <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Introducing myself
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Introducing myself
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check