[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Introducing myself
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Introducing myself
- From: Yousuf 'Jay' Philips <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 07:38:05 +0400
- To: email@example.com
Just wanted to introduce myself to the mailing list, especially for those who dont already know me :D. I've been involved in libreoffice since 2014 and have worked with the QA, design, translation and documentation teams.
I've recently gotten involved in a11y as Texou (Jean-Philippe Mengual) and Alex Arnaud have joined the design team's irc channel and i started fixing various glade related bugs. Since then i've become familiar with screen readers and other a11y tools (accerciser) and have begun reporting a11y bugs that i dont have the skills to fix myself.
I've create a meta bug for a11y bugs, as there were meta bugs per operating system but no meta bug for cross-platform a11y bugs.
I'm also gathering and organizing a11y bugs in the following google doc, as well as noting issues related to particular screen readers.
I look forward to working with the team to make LO more accessible to a11y users. If you know of any dialog control's that dont have labels, please create a bug report for it and associate it with the meta bug and i'll try to fix them ASAP.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] EXTENSIONS dialogue not reading
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] EXTENSIONS dialogue not reading
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] new to the list, with a question on spell check