[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] What is the accessibility of the new style component of LibreOffice 5 ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] What is the accessibility of the new style component of LibreOffice 5 ?
- From: Alex ARNAUD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 18:36:57 +0200
- To: orca <Orcaemail@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Orca and LibreOffice community,
- LibreOffice 5.1.2 GTK2
- Orca 3.18.2
I’m dealing with LibreOffice 5 new style component.
The first issue is when I press F11 Orca doesn’t announce when the sidebar is enabled or disabled.
It seems that LibreOffice sends some events without providing name for them. What should LibreOffice send to AT-SPI to be usable by Orca?
Another issue is on the style list inside the sidebar, Orca announces on each element when I move with up/down arrow the title of the document.
Again LibreOffice sends some events about window without reasons. What should be the proper way to do it ? I don’t know the proper manner to do that to report a bug with precisions.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Problems Installing the newer version
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Problems Installing the newer version