[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: [orca-list] Weird characters in Calc
- From: Alex ARNAUD <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:44:21 +0200
- To: orca <Orcaemail@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry for the previous empty mail. I forgot to add the message content. Please see below.
On 05/02/2016 09:46 PM, MENGUAL Jean-Philippe wrote:
On Calc 5.1, Orca 3.20, I experience that when I move or enter some
text, beyond Calc is slow (known issue), I see weird characters on my
braille display. They blink, or just cover the regular word, well they
strongly complicate using braille in Calc. I don't know if it's known,
due to Calc or whatever, I hope the attached file will help.
I can reproduce the issue on LibreOffice 5.1 too.
Unfortunately, I cannot determine if it's an Orca or a LibreOffice bug because I don't understand how to get the text inside the cell with Accerciser.
Does anyone can help us ?
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: Weird characters in Calc
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-accessibility] What is the accessibility of the new style component of LibreOffice 5 ?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Re: Weird characters in Calc
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] What is the accessibility of the new style component of LibreOffice 5 ?