[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-accessibility]
- From: nasrin khaksar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 18:39:45 +0330
- To: email@example.com
hi every one.
who can help me to use impress in accessible mode on windows?
i use nvda for my screen reader.
i did not know about accessibility support in calc and i became very
glad to know calc is accessible since version 4.3.3 when i studied
bugzilla and the bugs were fixed in different versions of libreoffice.
is it possible to impress is accessible and i dont have information
about it until now?
i realy need using multemedia and i wish that can use impress for this goal.
can you help me please?
which version of libreoffice can support accessibility in impress exactly?
thanks and god bless you all. --
O people! there has come to you indeed an admonition from your Lord
and a healing for what is in the breasts and a guidance and a mercy
for the believers.
Say: In the grace of Allah and in His mercy-- in that they should
rejoice; it is better than that which they gather.
holy quran, chapter 10 verses 57 and 58.
please visit al-islam.org
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/accessibility/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] LO 5.1.0 and java
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-accessibility] About to Download LO5.1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility]
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-accessibility] Calc and Accessibility