The more I test LO, the more I wonder if it 9ouldn't be useful to make a major global effort to:
1. Fix all a11y bugs;
2. Set regression tests and user cases so that it stays accessible.

But it's a vast project. Before all, my question is: could we do, here, together, a global document, summarying all a11y work to be done, with references to bugs? Would you accept to write it with me (I think of V Stuart in particular which knows fine the issue).

The document could have 2 approaches: either per importance (fix, enhancement, etc), or per level in the a11y stack (screen reader/technical help for universal access; LibreOffice, component, a11y bus). The 2nd approach is technically easier to identify which kind of dev should be done; the 1st make easier approach by a typical user. Both are useful.

I'd like your support, because on bugzilla, I see 109 bugs with Accessibility word. I don't know how to organize, hierarchy them, their status, etc. Next, I saw some problems are known (magnifying, Impress, etc), but on OpenOffice bugzilla.

My questions:
1. Who would like to work with me on this?
2. Is the following approach useful:
- merging OOo bugs and LO bugs to have on a single bugzilla a11y bugs
- confirm (or not) all the bugs
- sort the bugs according to one of the above appoeaches
- writing a consolidated doc

It 9ould enable, I think, to any organization, company, including TDF itself, to have a thought about some help like crowdfunding, etc.

Regards,

--

Jean-Philippe MENGUAL

HYPRA, progressons ensemble