@Kevin,

From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@googlemail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 6:31 AM

I can't get open office ia2 latest snaps to install any more! and can't
get lo master to install what is wrong here is the error I am getting.
with lo.

Error 1303.The installer has insufficient privileges to access this
directory: C:\WINDOWS\ ...\{7549754E-B566-4CA1-BE87-322A880D6ED4}.  The
installation cannot continue.  Log on as an administrator or contact
your system administrator.Retry Cancel

I am trying to install
master~2014-02-27_02.43.18_LibreOfficeDev_4.3.0.0.alpha0_Win_x86.msi

I hope someone can tell me what is going on.

I have only tried this on my lenovo machine but I will try and install
on another machine later with thanks in advance for any ideas help etc.

Regards your issues with both Apache OpenOffice and LibreOffice installs... if I recall correctly
you've moved off XP and are on Windows 7, so we'll assume you are attempting your installations
"Run as Administrator", correct?

If so, in this case I suspect that you have several aborted installations that have been assigned
'TrustedInstaller' ownership to the installation media, in your example found at the C:\Windows
\installer\{7549754E-B566-4CA1-BE87-322A880D6ED4} folder.  Folders are named for the GUID of the
package being installed.

Recovering probably now requires that you take ownership of the folder and then delete it.

But it is possible that ownership of the entire C:\Windows\Installer folder has been corrupted and
would need to be corrected.

You'd do it for either from Windows Explorer  context menu --> Properties --> Security tab.  Check
that the SYSTEM and Adminnistrators groups both have Full control of the folder. And if Trusted
Installer shows there , or neither SYSTEM or Administrator,  for C:\Windows\Installer,  or any of
the product GUID named folders beneath it, you could have additional security problems.

Noticed on the NVDA general list (  http://www.freelists.org/archive/nvda/  ) that you've been
having problems with installs of Apache OpenOffice as well as LibreOffice builds.  I've mentioned
several times on that list that if you run full installs for either project you should at the least
do a custom install and deselect the 'Quick Launch' feature as the programs will conflict over that
function.

Sorry I am replying to an old e-mail hope this makes it to the list...

No worries, but here is the link to the LibreOffice Accessibility issues mail list hosted on
Nabble:

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility-f2006038.html

Please bookmark it for future use.

Stuart