Remember I always told you how many joysticks I used to break before I
decided that Joysticks made of solid metal are hard to break - Thrustmaster
HOTAS Cougar and WARTHOG...

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Alex Hoffman <siole12@gmail.com> wrote:

Thats awesome! I've been thinking about coming back to play but the thing
is I need a new joystick my x-52 broke awhile ago and I have gotten
involved in Iracing and instead of a new stick I got wheel and pedals..
There is noway I can play WWII without a joystick. Anyone know of a good
deal for them? I do not need anything too fancy.

On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM, contact.one@gmail.com <