Hello Stuart

Pressing F6 and than Ctrl + F6 does make NVDA announce caret movement, so that is good.

I did some more testing and it seems that page up and page down is innocent in it self. Whenever I loose focus it seems that the focus has got stuck on character size in the formatting toolbar. The F6-trick mentioned above brings back focus so I can here movement by the arrow keys. When the paragraph style changes it sometimes (sorry not always) gets stuck in the character size combo box.

Realizing the above I can say that this is something I've seen before and do not believe it is introduced in the latest version.

I created a document with a few steps listed inside that seems to consequently lead to the bug. You can download the document here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2q7qbs0hkybx8yb/Bug%20-%20Accessibility%20focus%20gets%20stuck%20on%20character%20size%20combo%20box.odt

Looking forward to what IA2 support might bring to the table. I actually didn't know that the code now is ALv2, that is definitely good news.

Regards,
Niklas Johansson