Hi :)
I wondered if anyone here is interested in putting forwards ideas for where money should be
targeted to improve accessibility.  No-one on this list backed my ideas so i couldn't put them
forwards.  Is everyone happy with accessibility in LibreOffice?  Is it all working perfectly all
the time?

Regards from
Tom :)

________________________________
From: Marc Paré <marc@marcpare.com>
To: marketing@global.libreoffice.org

<snip />

I just realized that I forgot to include the link to the wiki page. Any
help with this would be appreciated!

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Funding_Priorities

<snip />

The funding requests are tabled on the steering-discuss list and I
believe only Charles suggestion to place ads on FB is on it. The others
do not have an approximate $$$ amount and were obviously not tabled.

We need to work on the amounts so that we can work on marketing
projects. Help from anyone on this marketing list would be really
appreciated.

<snip />

Now is the time to do it, the project has the money!

Cheers,

Marc