Hello.
A while ago I wrote about accessibility-related issues I was having with Libo 3.5.4 and NVDA
2012.2.1.  In this situation I was unable to consistently obtain feedback while moving the caret
through my document with arrow keys.  I was dismayed to see the same results with 3.5.5 even though
assistive technology support is enabled and Java Access Bridge is installed via Jamal Mazrui's Jwin
program.  However, after tweeking some of the settings in the View menu I have discovered a
workaround.
Apparently the problem seems to go away when I switch the view from Print Layout mode to Web Layout
mode.  Once I set the View settings to Web Layout accessibility seems to be back to what it was.  I
haven't done extensive testing and so I can't say for sure it's 100% normal but it seems to be
usable.  Admittedly, accessibility should not be broken when using the program in Print layout mode
but at least we have a workaround until this can be resolved.
David