Hi everyone.

I’ve been using the older Open Office program for quite some time on my XP box using the older Java
access bridge.  Now that I’ve got a windows 7 system I had to get the newer Java access bridge and
I decided to start using Libre Office since it is still being developed.

I had a devil of a time getting the new Java access bridge installed, trying to make sure all the
files were copied to all the right places but I am pretty sure I managed it.  Now I am to the point
of actually getting Libre Office to work with Supernova version 12 from Dolphin.  I mainly use the
writer so that is what I will talk about here.  The document portion of the application is quite
accessible, I am able to move around and read and write and select text using Supernova, in fact it
is more responsive than the old Open Office.  The problem I am having, and it is a pretty serious
one, is that Supernova is not able to read the menu bar or the pull-down menus at this point.  I am
not positive whether the problem lies with Libre Office or with the Java access bridge version 2.06.

I had a similar problem with Open Office and I believe there was a choice I had to change in the
view section of options, I cannot remember precisely what.  I have looked through the view section
in Libre Office and have not found anything that appears to change how the menus are displayed.

Sorry to make this so lengthy, if anyone has any suggestions for me to try I would love to hear
them, as I said I really like the way the program works in most ways, it is much more responsive
than it used to be.

Thanks in advance.

Tom