Hi :)
Please post separate bug-reports about these issues
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugReport

1. NVDA not working
2. The "The user checks then the checkbox "support software for disabled
people". He asks now: couldn't this checkbox checked by default?" because i
agree too and i'm sure the rest of the list do.

There might be good reasons for those issues but it's more likely to be
something that was waiting for other developments or just because "that's the
way it always was".  Whichever way there is a better chance of finding out why
if a bug-report is posted.
Regards from
Tom :)