Bonjour,

Je passe également les minutes de la réunion de l'ESC à ce sujet :
* Online move questions (Michael M)

   + can help with answering questions?
   + suspect: good place to ask questions directly, but the broader
discussion will be on board-discuss@ (Thorsten)
     + extremely mixed emotions: sad to see this happening, but it was
effectively like this already for years
     + just making this more visible
     + hope: this a start for a good discussion
   + Online uses LOKit, Collabora will maintain that? (Caolan)
     + yes, that would be my expectation (Michael M)
   + is there still discussion ongoing? (Michael W)
     + everything is possible, we write software, meetings soon with the
Board & MC to discuss (Michael M)
     + I already tried to listen to everybody, and minimize the unhappiness
     + need to get inter-corporate conflict out of the project; seen it
in the past inside LibreOffice
       + much of our engineering structure: time based released, hard
feature freezes etc. are due to this.
   + how does LOOL continues? (Heiko)
     + C'bra people will abstain from decisions on LOOL of course
(Michael M)
     + up to the TDF staff / board

À bientôt
Sophie