Hello, I think I found a bug in LO. I'm using the newest version of 5.1 and
I had this bug also with many 4.x version. Because of school I had to use
LO more often again.

The problem is only caused with Ubuntu font, sometimes it doesn't show or
show weird text in LO or if I export them to PDF I get results like in the
PNG file here (not always but often). I have a guess, but I'm not sure, but
I cannot remember I had this problem without a header or footer (most
documents of me need one). I could send you the original file.

Once iI tested this and I couldnt find the same bug in Linux version, so
there seems to be a bug in windows version. Could you please fix it? And if
possible, could you integrate Ubuntu font into LO?

THX from germany

Marcin