[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up
- Subject: Re: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up
- From: Bryen M Yunashko <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 18:32:19 -0600
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sat, 2012-01-14 at 19:19 -0500, Tad Whiteside wrote:
> Following up on my idea for a US based LibreOffice store:
> I've put together a few items and just wanted to announce the opening of
> a North American LibreOffice store.
> Under the LibreOffice project we have coffee mugs and CDs with the
> stable versions of LibreOffice.
> For each sale we will donate 10% of the proceeds to the Document Foundation.
> Feedback is welcome.
Would be nice if laptop stickers were also sold. I'd love to put a
LibreOffice sticker on my laptop as well as have a few to hand out to
Regarding the sale of CDs, I see that we must choose which
desktop/architecture we want. Wouldn't it be better served (and less
work for you) if we created a DVD with all of the above? For those who
want to promote LibreOffice by buying a DVD and then going around
installing it in offices and customers, etc. having a single medium
would be a lot easier than having to order multiple copies.
Bryen M Yunashko
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/us/marketing/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up||webmaster for Kracked Press Productions <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up||Tad Whiteside <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up
- Next by Date: Re: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up
- Previous by thread: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up
- Next by thread: Re: [us-marketing] merchandise store - follow up