[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs
- From: Nino Novak <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 01 May 2012 22:25:52 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
when producing MailMerge text documents, semi-automatic Page Breaks are
inserted which can only be removed manually one by one, but not "all together"
by e.g. selecting the whole document (Ctrl+A) and removing Page Breaks in the
Format Paragraph dialog.
XML shows that paragraphs with page breaks are different from paragraphs
without page breaks, they bear the name "P4":
In the automatic styles section, P4 has the following property:
<style:style style:name="P4" ...
which - I suppose - is responsible for the page break before this paragraph.
- Can anybody tell me, why in these "automatic" type styles the page break
cannot be removed with Strg+A but only one by one?
- Can anybody give me a hint how to write a Macro which removes those page
breaks? (If it's possible at all - in Spreadsheets there seems to be a
function which does a similar job, but the described problem might need a
bit more sophisticated proceeding).
For unsubscribe instructions e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs||"Paul D. Mirowsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-users] Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs||Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-users] Re: Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs||Andreas Säger <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Significant Memory Leaks As An UNO Service Provider
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] Re: Unable to start my newly installed LibreOffice v3.5.2 programs.
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Basic Package of LibreOffice to Download
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] Re: Wanted: Macro for removing Page Breaks in MailMerge docs