[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help
- From: planas <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 May 2011 21:37:09 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun, 2011-05-01 at 15:53 -0700, Miles wrote:
> I keep saving my word doc in.doc and password protect it, and when I try to
> open it, I can only do it in read-only format.
> Any help?
I tried to replicate your problem. I replicated it when I selected More
Options on the password dialog box, clicked read only and entered a
different password. The document opened as read only but I was able to
save it by removing the save with password on the dialog box and saving
as *.odt. Saving it without a password in *.doc did not work.
I am using Ubuntu 10.10 and LO 3.3.2. Please advise your OS and version.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help||Miles Young <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-users] .doc password help||Miles <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-users] 3.3.2 Export to PDF on Kubuntu 11.04
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-users] ODBC Crash
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-users] .doc password help