From: Marinko Tarlać <mangia81@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Save icon
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Date: Wednesday, 25 April, 2012, 11:58

I just upgraded LO to latest 3.5.2.2 and I must say that I'm disappointed with Save icon...

I don't want to troll but whose idea was replacing the icon. The diskette icon is some kind of rule. We learn that from Human-Computer interaction classes and

I never saw anything else for save button and I hope that the person which is responsible for this knows that this stupid change can lead to even less users for LO.

It isn't problem for me, it isn't problem for you, but it is a very big problem for regular users which learned that diskette icon was for saving something... It doesn't matter that they never saw the diskette. Every other program has the diskette on Save button. I don't see even single reason why LO doesn't have the same...

Please don't go even further and replace the Calc green color with blue for example...