[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-users] Insert picture in existing picture - different behavior from openoffice
- Subject: [libreoffice-users] Insert picture in existing picture - different behavior from openoffice
- From: Peter Christiansen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 17:06:24 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have encountered a problem since opensuse switched to libreoffice
(which otherwise runs much smoother than openoffice).
I often create slides with similar figure layout that I copy and then
insert with new figures. Example: Figures with option 1 (slide 1) and
different figures with option 2 (slide 2). Layout should be identical.
When I clicked on the picture and used insert picture the new picture
size would be adjusted to the old picture (and replace it).
It does not do anything to the old picture, but just inserts the picture
in the default size.
Is it possible to have in some way the old behavior?
(in case not, maybe as an option to insert picture?)
(open suse 11.3)
Phone: (+46) 046-2227709
Department of Physics
Div. of Experimental High-Energy Physics
SE-221 00 Lund
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/www/users/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Writer tutorial ready for upload
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-users] Update and extension grizzles and aggravation
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-users] Update and extension grizzles and aggravation
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-users] problems with Arabic on Mac