I have a rather long writer document that was apparently resaved during a
time when I had a server on my desktop (Mac OS X Lion).  Now, if I do a
"Save as..." with this document open, I get a dialog box saying "There is a
problem connecting to the server 'xxxxx'" [where xxxxx is the same of that
server].

The same thing happens in a Calc document regarding a different server that
I had on the desktop when that document was resaved.

In both cases, I never saved the document to the connected servers.  The
servers were simplly connected and on my desktop.

If I export the documents to Microsoft Office format and then reimport then
into LibreOffice, the problem goes away.  But I want to stop this without
doing that.

Thanks for any help or advice you can offer.