Dear Tom

On my system it does not work, the autoinput seems to be part of the default settings of the program and unfortunately does not seem to attribute itself to the file.

I, turned autoinput Off - my calculator sheet works as it should, I then saved it and closed LO as well.

Open LO calc again, autoinput remained off (that's good), then changed the autoinput to the default On, then opened my calculator - and the problem returns"

regards

John B