No, no. It's an excellent free replacement and far superior to MS' Add/Remove,
IMO. You can download it at the link below and install just like any other app.
After clicking the link, be careful to not choose the 30-day free trial of the
"Pro" version -- you don't really need it..well, unless you're needing to put
your wallet on a diet. :-)  Instead, scroll to the bottom of the page and click
on the FREE download button. Works great on Win-XP and Vista. If your OS is
otherwise, check requirements at the link before downloading. HTH!

http://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html

 --
I'm so busy, I don't know whether I found a rope or lost my horse!
 <>< Earl

--