On 06/08/2011 03:29 PM, Zak McKracken wrote:
Am 08.06.2011, 19:38 Uhr, schrieb NoOp...
Which version did you try? I've tried both:
http://download.openoffice.org/next/other.html#dev2
and
http://download.openoffice.org/all_beta.html
(linux Intel DEB)

The latter one, 3.4 beta1. But I tested it only on Windows XP.

Just tried on WinXP & it does indeed work there. So their linux version
has issues. I'll add a note to the bug report.

and on both I get 'Graphics filter note found' when attempting to import
an SVG (Writer, Draw, Impress).
Did you use "File -> import", or did you try "Insert -> image -> from
file"? I'm talking about the latter one, since it is about using it as an
image, not importing it as editable drawing.
The latter (Insert|Picture|From File).