It's true that the French help package does not work but the English one run perfectly. Those kind
of problems are frequents with a free and open source software. The 3.4 version has some glitches
but the 3.3.2 is very stable and has sufficents futures for the average user.

Your infantile complaint remember me of some posts on others forums where users think that
everything run perfectly out of the box. No program can give you this guarantee. Just think of all
the update you install with any system (Windows, OSX, Linux, etc.) free or commercial. So, stop
complaint and/or leave this forum.

Marc Demers