2011/6/5 Roland Hughes <roland@logikalsolutions.com>:
That's because you top-post where everybody instinctively looks.  Had
you bottom-posted the email would have been ignored.

Extremely off topic, please don't read (I guess most people would now
ask me to ”please don't write”…):
That's interesting. How can you top- or bottom post when you write a
new thread? Top of what?

Regards

Johnny Rosenberg
ジョニー・ローゼンバーグ